10 Apr Obagi Medical Skin Care has arrived…
THE #1 PHYSICIAN DISPENSED SKINCARE BRAND IN THE US
Obagi is prescribed by plastic surgeons, cosmetic physicians and dermatologists in the United States more than any other skin care range, and now Obagi is available in Australia. These before and after photos speak for themselves…
Obagi is credited as being the secret behind the healthy complexions of celebrities such as Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston and Ashley Judd.
OBAGI MEDICAL SKIN CARE IS AVAILABLE AT ARTISAN
After years of trying to get this range in Australia, we are thrilled to now offer Obagi’s scientifically proven product range to our clients. Obagi is the leader in topical skincare solutions, known for their transformative approach to skincare. They provide an extensive range of clinically proven skincare systems designed to give you the results you expect from your homecare, no matter what your skin type.
HAVEN’T HEARD OF OBAGI?
Their range is only available through medical practices like Artisan, so you won’t have seen it at your local department store or beauty salon. Because Obagi is a prescription only product range, its products contain medical grade levels of active ingredients which you simply won’t come across when buying over-the-counter products elsewhere.
ALL AGES. ALL SKIN TYPES. THERE’S AN OBAGI RANGE FOR EVERYONE.
The Obagi system can be tailored to suit all ages and skin types.
Your Obagi range:
- Can diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores
- Prevent damage to healthy-looking skin
- Is clinically proven to improve mild to severe sun damage
- Can combat free radicals to prevent further damage
- Can replenish the skin with essential hydration
- Can clear congestion and prevent future break outs
- Can restore elasticity to the delicate eye area
For every skincare need there is an Obagi solution.
Obagi Nuderm System
As we age UV rays can cause photodamage to the deep layers of your skin. Obagi’s Nuderm system penetrates the skin’s deepest layers – transforming the skin at a cellular level- to help correct the signs of aging by addressing deep-rooted sun damage and restoring healthy cellular function.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of pigmentation and sun spots
- Smooths and tones the skin
Everyone wants to maintain healthy and young-looking skin for as long as possible. But eventually sun exposure, smoke and other pollutants can take their toll on your skin and you may start to notice your first fine lines or freckles forming. Obagi-C Rx System is designed to address the early signs of aging to reveal a brighter and healthier looking complexion.
- Improves mild pigmentation by evening skin tone
- Promotes skin cell turnover through gentle exfoliation
- Reveals a luminous complexion
Obagi 360 System
If you’re starting to notice your first fine lines and wrinkles, your pores becoming more prominent or just a general lack of radiance in your skin, it might be time to look at a skincare range that can proactively address these signs. Obagi 360 does just that! Providing a simple routine that supports a lifetime of healthy-looking skin.
- Refines skin texture and tone for smooth skin
- Clears clogged pores for brighter complexion
- Offers a simple skin routine with great results
CLENZIderm M.D System
No matter your age, the CLENZIderm system is designed to clear congested skin and control blemish break outs. The system contains a specialised formula which is clinically proven to penetrate into the root of hair follicles to remove acne-causing bacteria at the source for a clearer, healthier skin as soon as one week later.
- Clears skin fast
- Removes acne causing bacteria at the source
- Prevents future break outs
Because our eyes are so expressive, it’s common to see the first signs of aging around the eyes. Obagi’s ELASTIderm eye treatments use a patented technology to penetrate the skin and a bi-mineral complex which helps to replenish elasticity and promote collagen synthesis around this delicate area.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as two weeks
- Restores elasticity to the delicate skin around the eyes
- Integrates with your Obagi system for a holistic approach to refreshed skin
Exposure to the sun, pollutants and other environmental stressors all take their toll on the skin. Obagi’s Professional-C Serums help to protect the skin against these harmful environmental factors by providing potent antioxidant therapy that neutralises free radicals on the skin before they cause any damage.
- Protects the skin against free radicals
- Lightens and brightens skin tone
- Promotes collagen synthesis and improves the appearance of pigmentation
Hydrate Facial Moisturisers
Obagi’s Hydrate products provide immediate and long-lasting moisture protection for both day and night and every skin type.
- Hydrate provides 8 hours of day-time hydration
- Hydrate Luxe nourishes your skin with moisture & is ideal for overnight renewal
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION…
…To find out more about the Obagi Medical range and to receive a tailored product prescription, designed to suit your skin type and lifestyle.
Find out more about Obagi’s skin care range here:
Obagi VIP Launch Party @ Artisan