Non-surgical rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping, can be perfect for people with minor nose irregularities, looking to smooth out minor lumps and bumps with minimal downtime and no invasive surgery.
Nose contouring involves expert placement of a soft dermal fillers, or gel, into the area to balance, or fine-tune, nose imperfections such as:
- Bumps on the bridge of your nose
- Asymmetrical or crooked shape
- Noses that may prefer more definition
- Previous nose injuries that have caused irregularities
- Refinement following surgical rhinoplasty or reconstruction
Subtle adjustments can make a big difference to the overall appearance of your nose. Artisan clinicians have the medical qualifications and extensive experience in state of the art injection techniques required to achieve optimal aesthetic results.
The treatment takes 30-45 minutes at our Fortitude Valley clinic in Brisbane, using topical or local anaesthetic; results are immediate and last up to 12 months.